Options

Calendar and Ecommerce

shadesshades Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited December 1, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,
I produce a calendar every year and as of right now I have no way to sell it on the web to a customer wanting to pay via a credit card or paypal. Is there a way for Smugmug to do the Ecommerce and fulfillment of this calendar for me? I could send Smugmug a quantity and Smugmug could take a cut of my profits. It would be worth it to me. Does Smugmug have a solution for a request such as this?

Thank you,

Bart Williams
This is my Nikon. There are many like it but, this one is mine.

Bart Williams
Oregon

http://nwprophoto.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    I sold mine last year through Google Checkout (Google takes care of payment, you ship the product).

I also sold them via the Amazon Advantage program (Amazon stocks the calendar and does all payment processing and fulfillment).
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    shades wrote:
    Hello,
    I produce a calendar every year and as of right now I have no way to sell it on the web to a customer wanting to pay via a credit card or paypal. Is there a way for Smugmug to do the Ecommerce and fulfillment of this calendar for me? I could send Smugmug a quantity and Smugmug could take a cut of my profits. It would be worth it to me. Does Smugmug have a solution for a request such as this?

Thank you,

Bart Williams
    No way? Sorry that does not compute :D You can easily and handily add paypal or google checkout and take credit cards on your site. See my site, www.moonriverphotography.com the services tab, portrait services thumb.gif

Holler when you're read for implementation, it's a cinch, takes about 5mins or less.
  • Options
    shadesshades Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    Thank you for the information. I appreciate your responses.

Bart
    This is my Nikon. There are many like it but, this one is mine.

Bart Williams
    Oregon

http://nwprophoto.smugmug.com/