snapshot

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited December 4, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
A picture of my granddaughter, she is 4 years old. I'm showing it here, I didn't think that it belonged in the portrait section.

428490136_qbZiX-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING ... C&C IS ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    Very nice shot. clap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • ScoupeScoupe Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    I love it! I've got a 4yo granddaughter as well. Some of my most precious shots of her are not smiley ones.

The blush of her cheeks, big eyes peering out from under her bangs, the little tear trail... So dear.

Good stuff.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2008
    Thanks for the nice comments.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    A picture of my granddaughter, she is 4 years old. I'm showing it here, I didn't think that it belonged in the portrait section.

THANKS FOR LOOKING ... C&C IS ALWAYS WELCOME

Awwwwwwww she looks like she has been crying?
    Your granddaughter is a very cute little girl iloveyou.gif
    This is a lovely shot of her .... Skippy :D

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited December 3, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Awwwwwwww she looks like she has been crying?
    Your granddaughter is a very cute little girl iloveyou.gif
    This is a lovely shot of her .... Skippy :D

Thanks Skippy for commenting....She wasn't happy at the moment....azzaro
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2008
    Sometimes granddaughters (and nieces) get tired of their grandfathers (and aunts) taking pictures of them so often. Nice shot. I'm sure it wasn't you that caused the teary eye :cry
    edited December 4, 2008
    michswiss wrote:
    Sometimes granddaughters (and nieces) get tired of their grandfathers (and aunts) taking pictures of them so often. Nice shot. I'm sure it wasn't you that caused the teary eye :cry

WHOW.....You live in Australia and work in China....Now that is a commute. Thanks for commenting.....She is the only one in the family who runs around and poses as soon as the camera comes out.... The rest hide. rolleyes1.gif
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    WHOW.....You live in Australia and work in China....Now that is a commute. Thanks for commenting.....She is the only one in the family who runs around and poses as soon as the camera comes out.... The rest hide. rolleyes1.gif

Yeah, lots and lots of time in airplanes and hotels. I'm looking out the window of my hotel in Pudong Shanghai at the Bund right now. Here's the view from just a few minutes ago...

My niece is normally accommodating with the camera. She's constantly being photographed. But sometimes, she's a little less cooperative. AUNTIE, DON'T! And off she goes... ne_nau.gif
    edited December 4, 2008
    michswiss wrote:
    Yeah, lots and lots of time in airplanes and hotels. I'm looking out the window of my hotel in Pudong Shanghai at the Bund right now. Here's the view from just a few minutes ago...

My niece is normally accommodating with the camera. She's constantly being photographed. But sometimes, she's a little less cooperative. AUNTIE, DON'T! And off she goes... ne_nau.gif

Thank you so much for sharing your exciting life with me. I had to Google the Bund....I'm not exactly well traveled. I did a screen grab on your pic. and saved it to my puter.....Hope you don't mind.... azzaro :-)