Options

How to Screw Up a Session... I mean what else could go wrong

2»

Comments

• Options
    TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2008
    Travis, my friend and I were looking at this set and despite the problems you were having....these are great!!!! They will not be disappointed. Great Job!!

Thanks Julie! I'm starting to warm up to them. Amazing what a little LR and PS can do. :D
  • Options
    WilliamClark77WilliamClark77 Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2008
    I think you did great salvadging the situation. thumb.gif I'd be happy with these, as should they. These are nice!

I've had a few 11doh.gif moments. Like Jeff said above, I routinely stick my cam in Av mode and hss the flash for fill doing outdoor portraits. I was doing a family's Easter pics and a little girl was posed so cute holding a baby chick showing it to her sister or cousin. I went to snap, and d'oh, meter buried. Shot anyway and glad I did. She moved before I could change the flash back to hss mode. Over expossed by about 2.5 stops but with photoshop it came out neat. If I'm not mistaken they got a big canvas print of it. I think that's the only time I've messed up for the better.

http://williamclark77.smugmug.com/photos/266886729_zQpSj-L.jpg
  • Options
    TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2008
    I think you did great salvadging the situation. thumb.gif I'd be happy with these, as should they. These are nice!

I've had a few 11doh.gif moments. Like Jeff said above, I routinely stick my cam in Av mode and hss the flash for fill doing outdoor portraits. I was doing a family's Easter pics and a little girl was posed so cute holding a baby chick showing it to her sister or cousin. I went to snap, and d'oh, meter buried. Shot anyway and glad I did. She moved before I could change the flash back to hss mode. Over expossed by about 2.5 stops but with photoshop it came out neat. If I'm not mistaken they got a big canvas print of it. I think that's the only time I've messed up for the better.

http://williamclark77.smugmug.com/photos/266886729_zQpSj-L.jpg

Now that is a great save!!! clap.gif You have to love it when mistakes turn to gold.
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2008
    rolleyes1.gif ... poor you!!!! Haha, but I do agree, I love the pics. I think they came out great, and if you wouldn't have mentioned your light-story, I would have never guessed you had ANY issues during that shoot iloveyou.gif + what a handsome looking family! iloveyou.gif