Options

ONE Way, to HELL?

Sask2005Sask2005 Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited May 13, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
One of my potential entries into Challenge 38, "One".

"ONE way, to HELL?????"

one_way.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Free Speech here: A sign can do nothing to you. And I am not talking about a sign from god................a sign, like you have posted. What is, is. No signs, writings etc are going to change that.

And that applies to anything, this is not a religious post, mine isn't. I am bewildered when people get so upset over the written word, like that. People are the thing that gives the written word Power. The power is not inherent in the written word.

g (just my most humble opinion)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Free Speech here: A sign can do nothing to you. And I am not talking about a sign from god................a sign, like you have posted. What is, is. No signs, writings etc are going to change that.

And that applies to anything, this is not a religious post, mine isn't. I am bewildered when people get so upset over the written word, like that. People are the thing that gives the written word Power. The power is not inherent in the written word.

g (just my most humble opinion)
    Hi G - good point. The pic doesn't show it but below the sign is water, thereby suggesting to me that, as its a road sign, and its pointing to water, and you can't drive into water then maybe its suggesting...

Appreciate your feedback.
    S
  • Options
    lr1811lr1811 Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    ???
    did i miss something?!
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    for some reason the sign doesn't even look real. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2005
    for some reason the sign doesn't even look real. ne_nau.gif
    It does look unreal on-line, but it was a real sign when photographed. But was photoshopped to clean image

I understood the rules of the challenges allowed this.

8. other rules remain the same:

* let your creativity and imagination run wild. any and all photoshop etc :ps is allowed
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    Sask2005 wrote:
    It does look unreal on-line, but it was a real sign when photographed. But was photoshopped to clean image

I understood the rules of the challenges allowed this.

8. other rules remain the same:

* let your creativity and imagination run wild. any and all photoshop etc :ps is allowed
    sorry, I answered that in a rush. I'll be more specific. At this point, it looks cartooney, was the original very noisy? I wonder what a soft glow would do to it. I like the sky a lot, it looks "other-worldly" and fits in with your title extremely well. but for some reason the sign as is gets me distracted. :D
  • Options
    lr1811lr1811 Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    original
    can we see the original and what process you used to achieve the cartoon like effect?

Brian
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 13, 2005
    It's been said, but this is very photo"chopped"... it gives me the impression of a magazine ad. Maybe I don't get it.
    ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]