Picture of the Day - Day 3 Self Portrait.

TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
edited December 6, 2008 in People
I'm having way too much fun with these.

"Scolding"

Day 3

I went outside today, and I decided to leave my camera at home. Too lazy to pack up my gear from last night. Because I left my camera, I missed a great shot that will never happen again. So this is my scolding for leaving the house naked...

430530666_hAHH3-L-5.jpg
Frank Martinez
Nikon Shooter
It's all about the moment...

Comments

• pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    lol3.gif

Spot on!
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    pyry wrote:
    lol3.gif

Spot on!

Hahahahah! I was about to kick my own ass! lol.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • glennpglennp Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Pic goes great with your description! Really like it!

glenn
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Whoa! You got pretty fierce with yourself there! Nicely done! clap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    wings.gif Give him hell! rolleyes1.gif Very cool self-portrait - hopefully you will not be committed anytime soon.
  • WilliamClark77WilliamClark77 Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Great !!!! I want to know now, what did you miss?
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Very creative! thumb.gif
    edited December 5, 2008
    Very creative! thumb.gif

It's all because of you Andi. ;-) Looked at every picture in your daily portraits. You inspired me and I thank you!

The shot that I missed, was of a little girl eating cotton candy in the streets of Manhattan. She had her mittens on the floor and she was completely devouring it. The parents had their back turned so I would have snapped a ninja shot really quick. Not to feel like a stalker, but I waited until they started moving to see if she would grab the mittens and she didn't. I would have called that one "A Sweet Sacrifice" Two pictures. One of the little girl with the candy, and one of the mittens alone left behind. Strange treat this time of year, I wonder where they got it from? ne_nau.gif
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Very humurous wings.gif
    edited December 5, 2008
    So, who won? lol3.gif

Pffft. The naked guy got his ass kicked in! Hahahahahah! But he didn't learn his lesson. Left the camera at home again. And guess what? At two in the after noon on the corner of Wall street and Water street, looking to the river, the moon was out in the midle of the day. With a jet flying in it's direction. Can you say two strikes in a row? I have to keep my eye on the ball...
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Trevlan wrote:
    The shot that I missed, was of a little girl eating cotton candy in the streets of Manhattan. She had her mittens on the floor and she was completely devouring it. The parents had their back turned so I would have snapped a ninja shot really quick. Not to feel like a stalker, but I waited until they started moving to see if she would grab the mittens and she didn't. I would have called that one "A Sweet Sacrifice" Two pictures. One of the little girl with the candy, and one of the mittens alone left behind. Strange treat this time of year, I wonder where they got it from? ne_nau.gif

Hold on to those two images. What you need now is a little girl, a pair of adults, a pair of mittens, some cotton candy and a place to shoot mwink.gif
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    I know that the M&M store had cotton candy a few months back maybe they were over there? ne_nau.gif Would have been a very cool shot!!!
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
    edited December 6, 2008
    pyry wrote:
    Hold on to those two images. What you need now is a little girl, a pair of adults, a pair of mittens, some cotton candy and a place to shoot mwink.gif

I'm so with you pyry. But I'm not sure if I'll get the same effect if I stage it. But it's worth a try! I know some really cute toddlers!
    Flutist wrote:
    I know that the M&M store had cotton candy a few months back maybe they were over there? ne_nau.gif Would have been a very cool shot!!!

I have no idea where the M&M store is in Manhattan. I was by 55th and 6th. It was adorable. She was not paying attention to anything but that. And her lips were all blue. It was blue cotton candy. LoL
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter