FS/FT: Canon 1D Mk I (classic) - $650

ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited December 6, 2008 in House of Canon
Canon 1D Mk I - SOLD

The original and still great Canon 1D, an amazing camera. I've never had any problems, it's always worked perfectly. The camera is going strong with no signs of slowing down. I bought this 2 years ago right here on DGrin from wxwax (original owner was Patch29). I'd like to pass it along to the next lucky DGrinner.

The reason for the sale is that I just upgraded to the Mk II.

There's a little brassing on the hot shoe but that's it. The finish is in great condition, no peeling or scratches. Never been dropped or abused. The screen is clear and not scratched.

Included with the camera:

2 original NP-E3 batteries
the original box
shoulder strap
AC dual battery charger and AC direct power to the camera adapter

I think everything else is in there (CD, cables etc) but it's been packed away and I haven't dug it all out since I got the camera from wxwax. I shoot only RAW and just left everything in the box. If you're looking for something in particular I can unpack it and check.

If you're in NorCal (Sacramento) come by and see it, pop a card in and take a few pictures. I can load them up on my laptop or you can bring yours.

I'm also open to a trade for an intel processor Mac: mini, macbook or imac.
Let me know what you have and we can work it out. My wife needs a new
computer and I'd be glad to make a trade for a used Mac.

I have more pictures but can't seem to attach more than one, email me if you'd like to see more.

email: chris@chrispiperphotography.com
phone: 916-420-1998

Thanks,
Chris