My Cup of Tea

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited December 6, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
IMG_3672.jpg

No story to go with this one, it's just what the title says.

Comments and Critiques welcome,
Steve
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2008
    Lovely composition. I think a brighter backlight would give it a little stronger outline, but I like it just the way it is thumb.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2008

No story to go with this one, it's just what the title says.

Comments and Critiques welcome,
    Steve

Ohhhh this is quite magical, has that element of mystery about it,
    yet it's just a cup of tea ....how clever clap.gif

I love that touch of light on the rising vapous thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2008
    That is great !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2008
    Thanks for the comments.

There were a couple small issues that were screaming at me ever time I looked at the photo, most people would have probably never noticed them but they were glaringly obvious to me. I just softened things up a little and straightened the image ever so slightly...

IMG_3672-1.jpg
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking