Options

Is a Pro branded shopping cart ever coming?

Lou GonzalezLou Gonzalez Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
edited December 7, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am currently running a 50% off sale to all of my clients. I just got an email from a customer who got confused that when they went to go check out the shopping cart said "smugmug" and not LifeShare Photo.

I had to explain that I use SM for my lab etc... she seemed skeptical and couldn't understand why it didn't have my name in it. She never ended up ordering. Oy. Lost sale.

So this got me thinking again about branding. Is there any plans to provide pro account users the ability to add our logos in the shopping cart?

This seems SO over due. And so easy to do. All I'd like for Christmas is a way to put my logo at the top of the shopping cart! :D

Can someone from Smugmug give us a hint if this is EVER coming??? Please?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2008
    This seems SO over due. And so easy to do
    I have answered this question a zillion times :D

We'd love to do it. It's not as easy as you say (nothing ever is!)... we have to balance security concerns, and issues, as well as the fact that it is WE not YOU that is billing the customer - and their card will be charged by SmugMug not Lou Gonzalez Photography.

All that said, we constantly talk about this and I hope we have a limited ability to brand the cart, just adding your studio name upper left -

Lou Gonzales Photography