Ren Fest Birthday

sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
edited December 8, 2008 in People
Here are a few candid photos from my daughter's birthday trip to ren fest in November. Forgive me if I've already posted these, but I don't think I have.

1.410867572_Lq456-XL.jpg

2.410921974_sW4BU-XL.jpg

3.410861718_4a5MN-L.jpg

4.410866538_DcGhz-L.jpg

Caroline

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2008
    First - I would never have guessed you to be old enough for the young lady in 1-3 to be your daughter.

As for the photos - I LOVE iloveyou.gif #1 - that photo is just too sweet for words. I might crop some from the right, but WOW that is a nice photo.
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2008
    First - I would never have guessed you to be old enough for the young lady in 1-3 to be your daughter.

As for the photos - I LOVE iloveyou.gif #1 - that photo is just too sweet for words. I might crop some from the right, but WOW that is a nice photo.
    Thanks Scott,

I have a cropped version of #1, but I kind of like the original showing more of the background.

We married in college and were very young when we had our first daughter. So, I guess I'm barely old enough.

Caroline
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2008
    Really nice photos. I really like the midevil era.clap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!