3745396-M.jpg

3729066-M.jpg

sand dune flowers...not touched with PS, they are just really bright

3727318-M.jpg
3732022-M.jpg

got a bit of dune toboganing in

3729648-M.jpg

3730038-M.jpg

ok...im a climber so i needed to get the top photo of the beach & this looked like a climber friendly tree

3732025-M.jpg

& about 6 seconds after this shot...a branch broke & i landed on the cods, still walking funny.

3727309-M.jpg

plenty of these fella's around ..they will just walk up to your camp & climb on your table & you better not disagree !

3729643-M.jpg

native flower
3732061-M.jpg

3732068-M.jpg

ruler of the wastelands self portrait

3732063-M.jpg

now here is my problem....i tried to get a panorama going & stuffed it...i have the 2 originals & was wondering if anyone recons they would like to try & fix this mess up..PM me or apply here & i will send the 2 originals for someone to have a go at doing it properly...thanks

3726728-L.jpg

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    Never done panorama stitching or I'd offer to help. If no one else does, I'll take a stab at it.

Those are some of the best photos you've posted here. that sunset is goregous. But your beach, camel, shade, flower and sand shots are also great.

Nice work. thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    ta mate but to see a sunset over water i would have to travel 3000 miles west..

that shot is looking straight at south america

those camels stink BTW
    edited April 26, 2004
    here is another one of the same sunrise...the colour changes in seconds...you dont have time to be foolin' with batteries or cards

3732071-M.jpg
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    Mr. RotWL,

I have to agree with Waxy... Those are some of the best shots you've posted here! Keep up the good work thumb.gif
  • Rolling StoneRolling Stone Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    I'm rather fond of this one. Great shot.

3729066-M.jpg
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    Humungus wrote:

now here is my problem....i tried to get a panorama going & stuffed it...i have the 2 originals & was wondering if anyone recons they would like to try & fix this mess up..PM me or apply here & i will send the 2 originals for someone to have a go at doing it properly...thanks

'mongoose, I've read up on stitching photos for a panorama. Since no-one else has raised their hand, could you send me the piccies so I can take a stab at putting them together?

Did you overlap between shots? I'm learning that doing so is the key.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited April 26, 2004
    Wow...wow!! Love those shots.

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited April 27, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    'mongoose, I've read up on stitching photos for a panorama. Since no-one else has raised their hand, could you send me the piccies so I can take a stab at putting them together?

Did you overlap between shots? I'm learning that doing so is the key.
    ta mate but i got a PM & someone is working away at my mess...i usually just use my olympus prog which works very well but i just stuffed up when i swung the camera.
    edited April 27, 2004
    Here is a little bay we stopped at for a swim...bad stitching but its hard to do with out any points of ref on the horizon

3770839-L.jpg
    edited April 27, 2004
    coppers booking someone on the beach...they sit there with laser radar. (speed limit is 50 mph but you see people at over 70) Most get booked for riding in the back of the ute as these were, a quickly diminishing ozzie passtime.

3729645-M.jpg
  • QuigleyQuigley Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Here is a little bay we stopped at for a swim...bad stitching but its hard to do with out any points of ref on the horizon

3770839-L.jpg
    Humungus,
    I've got a stitching program and if you cound pm or e-mail me the orginals, I'd like to give it a try.
    Quigs.
  • QuigleyQuigley Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2004
    If that's the 'edge of the wasteland', then this must be the middle! Actaully, I've never posted a stitched pic before and I'm not sure about the sizing. So this is just a test. Hope it turns out o.k.

3777507-L.jpg
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    coppers booking someone on the beach...they sit there with laser radar. (speed limit is 50 mph but you see people at over 70) Most get booked for riding in the back of the ute as these were, a quickly diminishing ozzie passtime.

3729645-M.jpg
    Cool Humy, or hot I should say.. To translate yanks.. Ute = Utility=pickup truck...
    edited April 29, 2004
    Quigley wrote:
    Humungus,
    I've got a stitching program and if you cound pm or e-mail me the orginals, I'd like to give it a try.
    Quigs.
    Ill have a look to see Quigs...its not a great shot so i think i may have canned it. My prog is good but it works with the camera but when i cant ref something on the horizon...i stuff the overlap up.
    edited April 29, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Cool Humy, or hot I should say.. To translate yanks.. Ute = Utility=pickup truck...
    You can tell its winter or the shiela would have had her skirt off.