Oh my God

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited December 11, 2008 in Holy Macro
Friend of mine called me to greet Eid. I have habit to look through window or some vast scene while talking on phone, so i went upstairs to my dungeon (bed room) i moved the curtain to side and moved my face closer to the grill. And i noticed my nose was about to touch this thing :huh i jumped 2 feet away. Later i noticed beautiful textures on this lizard created by sun light passing through it's body. I missed the more beautiful top view:cry.

433541328_HtDVw-XL.jpg

This lizard is my guest since long time always failed to throw it out of my house or deletion is the other option :D
Shot with h5 i am leaning towards some macro lens for 400D :wink
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• GOLDENORFEGOLDENORFE Super Moderators Posts: 4,747 moderator
    edited December 9, 2008
  • A.l.iA.l.i Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    Hi Awais
    nice shot my bro
    Ali
    Nikon D80 /EX SIGMA 105mm F2.8 DG MACRO/Kenko set of 3 extension tubes 12-20-36mm
  • darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    Great find! I can't stop staring at that eye, it is so amazing.
    ~ Lisa
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    Great shot. What an awesome thing to randomly bump into.
    Growing with Dgrin

• stevehappstevehapp Registered Users Posts: 635 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    excellent shot, awais.

What a nice guest to have.. :D
    Canon 40D, 50mm f/1.8, 400mm f/5.6L, sigma 105mm Macro.
    Blog + Twitter
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Wonderful capture Awais - the underlighting makes it look slightly dangerous :)
    Brian v.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Friend of mine called me to greet Eid. I have habit to look through window or some vast scene while talking on phone, so i went upstairs to my dungeon (bed room) i moved the curtain to side and moved my face closer to the grill. And i noticed my nose was about to touch this thing eek7.gif i jumped 2 feet away. Later i noticed beautiful textures on this lizard created by sun light passing through it's body. I missed the more beautiful top view:cry.

This lizard is my guest since long time always failed to throw it out of my house or deletion is the other option :D
    Shot with h5 i am leaning towards some macro lens for 400D mwink.gif

Be afraid Awais, it's a baby crocodile, it will grow one foot per day in length, then take over your swimming pool.... whatever you do DONT GO IN THE WATER rolleyes1.gif

Well I'd be thrilled to bits to find a Lizard, but there is no way one could ever get inside my house unless someone actually brought one in with them.

Have fun with your new room mate thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Be afraid Awais, it's a baby crocodile, it will grow one foot per day in length, then take over your swimming pool.... whatever you do DONT GO IN THE WATER rolleyes1.gif

Well I'd be thrilled to bits to find a Lizard, but there is no way one could ever get inside my house unless someone actually brought one in with them.

Have fun with your new room mate thumb.gif ... Skippy :D

That was some capture Awais. I like the colouring and eyes.
    Regards
    Bob
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2008
    Thanks all :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery