A Boobysox Christmas

Murphy66Murphy66 Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited December 10, 2008 in People
Mods - if this belongs in another forum, please move it!

C&C welcome - went for a retro Christmas card feel...

Bobbysox_73.jpg
www.MarcottePhotography.com is my portfolio and www.StudioMarcotte.com is my blog.

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    lovely! thumb.gif

There seems to be some sort of flare or hotspot at the very top right of the frame though... what is that?

Lovely pose and target - very nice.
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    wonderful capture in deed!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 10, 2008
    It's a pretty good shot, although I think I'd like to see more seperation between the model and the background. Red on red on red if you know what I mean.

Also with the large tattoo on her leg makes me think less of silk and lace than leather and latex. Just an idea for wardrobe next time.
  • Murphy66Murphy66 Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    MagicKiwi wrote:
    It's a pretty good shot, although I think I'd like to see more seperation between the model and the background. Red on red on red if you know what I mean.

Also with the large tattoo on her leg makes me think less of silk and lace than leather and latex. Just an idea for wardrobe next time.

We've got hundreds of leather shots, we were going for something more retro and innocent but your point is well taken, thanks.
    www.MarcottePhotography.com is my portfolio and www.StudioMarcotte.com is my blog.