SmugMug Pro Payment

emiliewasmyeveemiliewasmyeve Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited December 18, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I should be getting my first profit check from SmugMug this month. I'm SUPER excited to be taking advantage of such an EASY and WONDERFUL service.

My SmugMug Pro Sales now lists the amount as "paid". Does this mean that a check has been cut? Is the check usually sent on the day the profit gets marked as "paid"?

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2008
    Paid means we've issued a check - checks are prepped the first week of each month and sent out on the 8th of the month. Soon you'll have it :D
  • pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2008
    OK my first sale was in september and I patiently waited and finally requested payment. Still says not
    paid and no one responds to my enquiry. How long does one have to wait
    to get that first check ? Again would like check issued so I can frame as
    the first.(yes have sent in all required paperwork) -- Thanks, you guys are awesome and happy holidays...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    pillman wrote:
    OK my first sale was in september and I patiently waited and finally requested payment.

Glad you requested - amounts under $200 (yours is $22 and change) will be paid any month, upon request - but we need that request :D
    Still says not
    paid and no one responds to my enquiry. How long does one have to wait
    to get that first check ? Again would like check issued so I can frame as
    the first.(yes have sent in all required paperwork) -- Thanks, you guys are awesome and happy holidays...

I see lots of emails at the desk regarding regular helps and such from you but no $$ reqeust. No matter, I'm making sure the Countess of Cash sees this and you'll be paid first week of January, checks go out on or by the 8th.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting
  • pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Thank you O'GREAT ONE !