Miriam -> lingerie (NSFW)

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited December 13, 2008 in Go Figure

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Welcome to GoFigure, Ann! iloveyou.gif

On #3 her toe is almost chopped off, you gotta be more careful with framing...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Lovely execution and some very interesting poses. For me, though, the background is *way* too busy - I'm a bit ADD and it really distracts me wondering what it is. That's just me though, otherwise the strange poses really turned out well - excellent work! :D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2008
    Nikolai wrote:
    Welcome to GoFigure, Ann! iloveyou.gif

On #3 her toe is almost chopped off, you gotta be more careful with framing...

It's a crop, Nik. Can be fixed. It's the sports shooter in me! mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2008
    Lovely execution and some very interesting poses. For me, though, the background is *way* too busy - I'm a bit ADD and it really distracts me wondering what it is. That's just me though, otherwise the strange poses really turned out well - excellent work! :D

The strange poses are a result of Nik's secret instruction! mwink.gif with an expected success ratio of slim to nil but, one or two kind of worked out.
    Thank you.

ann
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    Some fun photos (especially like the first one). Really digging you processing, but not sure about the poses in 2 & 3 ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Some fun photos (especially like the first one). Really digging you processing, but not sure about the poses in 2 & 3 ne_nau.gif

Thanks! I appreciate the comments on the processing - I did push it a tiny it, but liked the result.

Poses 2 & 3 aren't poses - Nik asked her to 'move' for 30 seconds, free style so to speak, and we would see what the result was.
    I asked her to start facing the wall because I thought those stockings were too good to not see.

ann