St. Louis Miniatures

jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
edited December 10, 2008 in Landscapes
Okay. It's taken me a few months, but I believe I finally figured out how to process these the best way. My earlier attempts were way to blurry and therefore annoying to look at. I was also using a different kind of blur. I've found a better way to do it. So here's a corrected set.

Courthouse
434086817_SaGi7-XL.jpg

Bush Stadium (now probably InBev Stadium!)
434086189_EJDmS-L.jpg

Down Town Front & Center
434085724_o67hF-L.jpg

The Old Cathedral
434085953_VYdCD-L.jpg

St. Louis Toy Town
415811801_EEg9N-L-1.jpg

As always, fee free to critique!
More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
Jeff Meyers

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    I'm not usually a fan of the miniaturization effect but these are really fantastic! Great job and I do feel like a huge giant now (which is no small feat given I'm 5'1) thumb.gif

Great clarity in these images. I feel funny saying, considering the nature of the TS... lol3.gif
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    I'm not usually a fan of the miniaturization effect but these are really fantastic! Great job and I do feel like a huge giant now (which is no small feat given I'm 5'1) thumb.gif

Great clarity in these images. I feel funny saying, considering the nature of the TS... lol3.gif

Thanks, Smoo. Clarity is part of what you need for these to work. You have to "see" the detail and color through the blur for it to work.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    Oh i hope i was a bird

Great pictures and views
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery