Options

Feature Request - Customers "Favorites"

MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
edited December 10, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I thought there was a Sticky thread for feature request, but I could not find one. I know this has had to be requested in the past:

I think SM need to add a "Customers Favorite Images" upgrade. Where customers can "Tag" their favorite images giving them the ability to come back at a later date and already have the images they want from previous galleries they have already spent the time to look thru and order these images "Favorite" images (plus any new images) instead of having to sort thru or remember where the images they already know they may want are located.

Many customers (especially those shooting events/sports) will look thru galleries right after each event to see what photos there are, but will wait until the end of the season or year to order images all at once.

Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• Options
    emiliewasmyeveemiliewasmyeve Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2008
    This would be especially helpful for creating wedding photobooks. I could have the couples tag there 50 favorite images to be used in the book!
    I thought there was a Sticky thread for feature request, but I could not find one. I know this has had to be requested in the past:

I think SM need to add a "Customers Favorite Images" upgrade. Where customers can "Tag" their favorite images giving them the ability to come back at a later date and already have the images they want from previous galleries they have already spent the time to look thru and order these images "Favorite" images (plus any new images) instead of having to sort thru or remember where the images they already know they may want are located.

Many customers (especially those shooting events/sports) will look thru galleries right after each event to see what photos there are, but will wait until the end of the season or year to order images all at once.

Thanks,
    Michael