OT...where in the world....

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited December 22, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
is Satch? Has he been missing in the last couple rounds??? Or have I not been paying attention?

Comments

• HaliteHalite Registered Users Posts: 467 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2008
    Definitely haven't seen him around the Challenges forum at all.headscratch.gif
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    and where is LiquidAir?

and Seastack?

and....and...and.... so many to list
    Aaron Nelson
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Maybe they'll all come back once they find out I'm no longer judging. rolleyes1.gif
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

edited December 16, 2008
    lol3.gif were you too tuff on some?...i think NOT.....your imagining things...
    Aaron Nelson
    edited December 17, 2008
    vandana

where R U ?
    Aaron Nelson
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited December 17, 2008
    oh where oh where have they all disappeared to??? ne_nau.gif
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    headscratch.gifshatch has (I think) 5 kids so he may be a bit occupied with them. ne_nau.gif
  • TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Maybe they'll all come back once they find out I'm no longer judging. rolleyes1.gif

Hahahaha. You're a fair judge Emily. iloveyou.gif
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
    It's all about the moment...
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2008
    LiquidAir did drop a note in the forums some two-three weeks ago, if I remember correctly. He explained that other involvements had drawn/would draw him away from dGrin for the time being.

On the other hand I am amazed at the large number of newbies to the forums who are enthusiastically posting, commenting and entering the comps. That's great!

Talking about enthusiastic... JAG, yours must be the most enthusiastic smile I have seen on photo :skippy

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2008
    NeilL wrote:

On the other hand I am amazed at the large number of newbies to the forums who are enthusiastically posting, commenting and entering the comps. That's great!

Neil

So now I can get beat down by a whole new group of artists! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    edited December 22, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    So now I can get beat down by a whole new group of artists! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Travis, man, there are few who are more resilient than you. You have given a lot of good stuff here over a long time clap.gif

edited December 22, 2008
    counting...

edited December 22, 2008
    THERE... 888 POSTS... THAT MUST BE LUCKY... I'LL GO AND BUY A LOTTERY TICKET! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif :ivar :ivar:ivar wings.gifwings.gifwings.gif

Oh, wait, this is Saudi Arabia. No lotteries allowed. :cry :cry :cry

(Cruel world)

BUT 888 IS NICE clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif :ivar :ivar :ivar wings.gifwings.gifwings.gif l

edited December 22, 2008
    NeilL wrote:
    LiquidAir did drop a note in the forums some two-three weeks ago, if I remember correctly. He explained that other involvements had drawn/would draw him away from dGrin for the time being.

Talking about enthusiastic... JAG, yours must be the most enthusiastic smile I have seen on photo :skippy

Neil

How did that smiley get in the header of the original of this post above? I didn't put it there, I swear! You have to be careful smoochin' in public forums. Might be abuse. There might be a law against it. (Probably is in some state somewhere?!?) Andy, something electronic is taking us over eek7.gif

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2008
    NeilL wrote:
    Travis, man, there are few who are more resilient than you. You have given a lot of good stuff here over a long time clap.gif

Thanks Neil - only because I'm constantly inspired by the amazing and creative images of yours and all of the others that post! Great stuff all round!!! nod.gif
    edited December 22, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    Thanks Neil - only because I'm constantly inspired by the amazing and creative images of yours and all of the others that post! Great stuff all round!!! nod.gif

15524779-Ti.gif15524779-Ti.gif15524779-Ti.gif

(...though I demur when it comes to my stuff, though I sometimes like it... a little. Usually, it shows me just how much I still have to learn mwink.gif )

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited December 22, 2008
    NeilL wrote:

Neil

Thank you!cheerleader.gif