Options

ooooo... are we going to top the 83 entries of Dusk/Dawn?

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited December 15, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Getting close.......!

Comments

• Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    divamum wrote:
    Getting close.......!

mwink.gif I just became #79.
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2008
    Yep, it's now up to 84. I think this is a good thing (!?).

But how on earth one is supposed to choose among the plethora of exceptional entries I have NO IDEA. GaWOW!! :jawdrop
  • Options
    pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    I think the record is 91 entries from round 8 (weathered / polished).

The thing that caught my eye is that the late entries coming in are bang on theme and pretty bloody good. This doesn't look at all like the usual deadline panic :D
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2008
    pyry wrote:
    The thing that caught my eye is that the late entries coming in are bang on theme and pretty bloody good. This doesn't look at all like the usual deadline panic :D

Bingo 15524779-Ti.gif
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    mwink.gif I just became #79.

i wont have time this week to c&c anything...(for what is ever worth)

but i must say, your entry of the basket (with misc red things on the floorsne_nau.gif )
    is by far my favorite. i also believe the darkness around the corner of the wall to be very powerful within this composition.
    The light on the wall is very very nice. makes a striking image ,,, congrats on a beautiful photograph!thumb.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited December 15, 2008
    pyry wrote:
    I think the record is 91 entries from round 8 (weathered / polished).

very stiff competition. Wonderful entries everyone is posting. There are 88 at the time of this post!clap.gif
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    i wont have time this week to c&c anything...(for what is ever worth)

but i must say, your entry of the basket (with misc red things on the floorsne_nau.gif )
    is by far my favorite. i also believe the darkness around the corner of the wall to be very powerful within this composition.
    The light on the wall is very very nice. makes a striking image ,,, congrats on a beautiful photograph!thumb.gif

Thanks, Aaron! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    I opted to not submit an entry. As much fun as it was, I wasn't satisfied with what I'd done, being stuck indoors, and what I had wanted to do. No emotional oomph.

I still hope to win one of these. It gives me something to aspire to. Good luck to all the entrants!
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    michswiss wrote:
    I opted to not submit an entry. As much fun as it was, I wasn't satisfied with what I'd done, being stuck indoors, and what I had wanted to do. No emotional oomph.

I still hope to win one of these. It gives me something to aspire to. Good luck to all the entrants!

thats not good, whatcha mean you didnt enter?...you gotta learn to go with what you have....:D
    i learned this a while back...the time frame really is a cruncher when life gets in the way....i dont think i have ever entered anything i was total happy with...infact a imagine i entered for mega challenge 1 has been revised four times since...with each revision a little better...

now get to work on the next challenge:D
    Aaron Nelson