Withdrawn: Canon 30D, Canon 10-22 and Canon 60 f2.8 Macro

KyTomKyTom Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited December 24, 2008 in House of Canon
FS: **ITEMS NO LONGER FOR SALE**

I just bought a Canon 1DsMarkll, so I am selling some items to help offset the payment. I am VERY particular with my camera equipment. None of the stuff has been abused in any way.

First up is my Canon 30D, it still has that new camera smell. It is in new condition. I bought it 2 years ago, and for the past year I have used it exclusively as a backup to my 40D. It has approximately 12,000 clicks on it. If not for some usual marks on the hotshoe, would look brand new. Includes manuals, software CD's, cables, battery charger, battery and I'll throw in a 2GB SanDisk CF card, buy this and one of my lenses, and you'll be ready to go.
I am asking $500.00, this includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance. I have bought several items here and on POTN, plus you can check my 100% ebay rating under username thom3.

***SOLD***Next, is my Canon EFs 60 f2.8 Macro lens. I received this lens in a trade with a fellow FMer, earlier this year. I intended to sell it then. But, I took a few pictures with it and I was really impressed with it. This is a wonderful lens. I shot a few portraits with it and the macro is spot on. I am asking $290.00, this includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance.

Next up is the Canon 10-22 f3.5-4.5 lens. What can I say about this lens, except I REALLY hate parting with this. Absolutely flawless. Send me $590.00 before I change my mind. The price includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance.

I will e-mail pics, if you like. If you ahve any question, don't resitate to PM or e-mail me. Thank you for your interest.

Recap:
Canon 30D $500.00
***SOLD***Canon 60 Macro $290.00
Canon 10-22 $590.00
www.tommybartleyphotography.com
Canon 1D Marklll; Canon 60D; Tamron 28-75 f2.8; Canon 50 f1.4; Canon 70-200 f4.0; Canon 15-85 IS; Sigma 15 f2.8; Canon 580 ll flash; Canon 430 flash; Canon ST-E2 Transmitter; Various filters, bags and diffusers.

Comments

• BusterTBusterT Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 24, 2008
    Canon 10-22 lens
    KyTom wrote:
    Still for sale...

I just bought a Canon 30D and I'm looking for a nice wide angle lens. Is the 10-22 still around and what is the price? I think your last posts say you've dropped it a bit.

Thanks and happy holidays.