Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge Judging Instructions

GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
edited December 15, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Challenge Judging

Please try to complete your judging with 24 hours. If you cannot meet this timeframe, please notify me as soon as possible so alternative arrangements can be made.
  • Choose the ten best photos from all the entries and list them in order of entry (remember to wait for the close of the round). Please submit this list to me via PM, in the following format (in order to ease the poll creation):
(Photog) - (Title)
  • Critiques: Critiques are to be entered directly into the challenge gallery. If you are the winner of a previous round, I ask that you provide a very short critique on each of the ten photos you select. Guest judges are not required to do so, but the community is always very thankful if you do.
Notes on judging: There are no predefined judging criteria. However, you are judging for a reason, either because you are already a winner, or because you were chosen for your artistic ability and contribution. So put your skills to work for you and let yourself really decide which are the best photos in this challenge, to you. If you find it difficult to choose, just step back and rely on your gut instinct. There are no right or wrong answers, just what moves you. Please keep the theme in mind, but go with your instincts, don't try to rationalize them away.

Thank you for participating!
Emily <?xml:namespace prefix = v /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1026 style="WIDTH: 11.25pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""><v:imagedata src="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CEmily%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif" o:href="http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/icon10.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape&gt;
<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Emily
Psalm 62:5-6

This discussion has been closed.