Work and play

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
edited December 18, 2008 in People
437181523_UmbVU-XL.jpg

437184922_5DZz7-XL.jpg

Have'nt posted in a while :( a tad anxious bout posting again :) but thought I'd risk these two shots from my travels. Comments welcome.

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited December 15, 2008
    Well, hey, no need for you to be nervous. We have missed you around here. That looks like one very spoiled doggie. Great light in #2.
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    The light in that second photo is wonderful and you definitely used it to its fullest advantage. A faceless portrait that still tells an engaging story is difficult to execute but this one is great. Welcome back!
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    Wow, long time no see! iloveyou.gif
    I second the notion about the #2, great light! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2008
    Welcome back! I saw the name and clicked on your simply because I was like "hey haven't seen that name on in a while"

Good stuff here :)
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    Welcome back! I saw the name and clicked on your simply because I was like "hey haven't seen that name on in a while"

Good stuff here :)

Thanks you guys :D I feel so welcomed! sometimes I feel like a black sheep having abandoned my post as a mod and leaving all the work to other :D Thanks also for the nice comments.
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    lynnma wrote:
    Thanks you guys :D I feel so welcomed! sometimes I feel like a black sheep having abandoned my post as a mod and leaving all the work to other :D Thanks also for the nice comments.

You've done more than most of us - no reason to feel like a black sheep when your still a member of the family. :D
  • Andrew GouldAndrew Gould Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Wonderful shots. The first one's really quite humorous with the pose of the dog. The woman holding her hat and the sense of movement here make this great, too. Beautifully caught, then.

I love images of people doing their work, and this is a really nice one. Concentration shown in the pose, the tonal contrast and detail make this a winner. Great stuff!
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Wonderful shots. The first one's really quite humorous with the pose of the dog. The woman holding her hat and the sense of movement here make this great, too. Beautifully caught, then.

I love images of people doing their work, and this is a really nice one. Concentration shown in the pose, the tonal contrast and detail make this a winner. Great stuff!

why thankyou kind sirs! comments are much appreciated :D