SOLD: EF-S 17-55 f2.8 IS USM w/ Hood

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited December 19, 2008 in House of Canon
Lens is like new. I also have the hood, which does not normally come with this lens. Both have their original boxes. I have the manual for the lens and warranty card for the lens, and both caps. It just came back from Canon repair (the New Jersey one) 3 weeks ago, hence the like new description. You will get the repair paperwork which mentions the 6 month warranty from the repair facility (yes I cloned out my address w/ Lightroom on the paperwork below for those who notice) I have not had dust problems with this lens (which I know is sometimes mentioned by other owners)

I am not the original owner of this lens, I got it via trading through Pindy on here originally... sent him my 24-105 for his 17-55 :) Why am I getting rid of this? With my recent purchase of the 5D Mark II I want to only have lenses that are compatible with both bodies... so I recently ordered a 35 1.4/L and really need to sell this to pay that off when it arrives later this week :) This lens was my wedding work horse this past summer, it was practically glued to my 40D. I have tons of sample photos of what it's capable of if you want to see.

Some pictures of what you'll be buying:
438037110_VFQvc-M.jpg

438036975_BHSrn-M.jpg

438038615_Q3r9N-M.jpg

For a readable size of the repair paperwork, click here: http://photos.cathoffman.com/gallery/6850159_6ByYv#438038595_qxkpH-X3-LB

Here's what it looks like w/ the hood attached and fully extended:
438037104_zUgXw-M.jpg

Let me know any and all questions you may have.

I am asking for $850. This price will include shipping (and insurance on said shipment) as well as any paypal fees should we encounter them. Yes I can take credit cards too :). If paypal isn't your thing, I can send you an invoice via google checkout.

I have feedback on here, so feel free to check that out to ease your mind.

EDIT: Price drop to $800. For those comparing to B&H prices, 850 on B&H gets you the lens, another 50 gets you the hood. So what you'd pay 900 for on there, I'll send you for 800.

Comments