Options

Large Metallic Print Order

SeduraSedura Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited December 17, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
We've not printed much through our Smugmug account until recently, particularly larger sizes. We have a recent order for a bunch of 20X30" metallic prints, and I'm wondering if I should be uploading sharpened versions of the images. Also, I'm curious about auto with several of the images as they are high key or in the case of one of the client's favoriate images a blue tone.

I'm not concerned with resolution I don't think, mainly sharpening and color. Should I sharpen for continuous tone at 254dpi and reupload and set to true?

Before Andy asks... it is Order #839093. :barb

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    NICE order :D Print these all in true color. They don't need additional sharpening, go go go thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited December 16, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    NICE order :D Print these all in true color. They don't need additional sharpening, go go go thumb.gif

For sure? They have no sharpening on them. Granted, I do use Lucisart for detail addition... which can show as some sharpening :D And thanks.

I used NIK set on continuous at 254 and was able to get them up a great deal and still look damn good. I can upload one of them in post-sharpened state if you'd like to see/suggest.

Hopefully this is the first of many - I would LOVE to no longer deal in house with orders.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Order 'em. They look great.
    Congrats again on fine work. bowdown.gif
  • Options
    edited December 16, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Order 'em. They look great.
    Congrats again on fine work. bowdown.gif

Okie dokie!

Thank you much!!!! bowdown.gif

I'm excited! I can't WAIT to see what this image looks like as a larger metallic print:
    437629036_6C3vp-L.jpg
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2008
    WOW is right! That will make an awesome metallic print--Nice work!!
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com