My boa wearing Diva

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited December 22, 2008 in People
When Jen came, she took photos of Emmy in her Christmas dress. I was testing the lights with my camera when Emmy put on her boa and started posing.
438332085_mEWwL-L.jpg
438331882_fjC5F-L.jpg
438331843_2pswY-L.jpg
438331814_wdaUi-L.jpg

Comments

• clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2008
    Very cute! Love the lighting of these.clap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2008
    Hi there. #1 is adorable, I'm sure it would look cute in b&w too!! iloveyou.gif

Not sure about the crop in #3 though (I think I would cut off some of the left side + top) .... and I'm not sure about the angle in #4, I think you are too high up & there is a strange shade on her right eye ... ne_nau.gif

She's such a cutie pie!!!! iloveyou.gif
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Hi there. #1 is adorable, I'm sure it would look cute in b&w too!! iloveyou.gif

Not sure about the crop in #3 though (I think I would cut off some of the left side + top) .... and I'm not sure about the angle in #4, I think you are too high up & there is a strange shade on her right eye ... ne_nau.gif

She's such a cutie pie!!!! iloveyou.gif

15524779-Ti.gif

I would like to see the bow in #3 and the shadow on her right eye is kind of funky.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2008
    clap.gif :ivar She is really a lovely angel in deed! wings.gif