Shipping to Canada Success-

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited December 30, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi all
For the second shipment in a row, I have chosen the less expensive international shipping option. For both shipments, the charges were about $10 higher than the snailmail option or about 20 - 30% higher. Both shipments have been large enough to spread that cost across multiple prints, so it is pennies per part so to speak.

In both cases, the shipment has arrived in two business days, on schedule with what FedEx promised, and of course with no brokerage fees attached (FedEx handles that up front).

So, for my fellow Canuck's, I recommend using this for shipping - it really does work sooo much better!

ann

And btw - this shipment was my fully customized 5x7 folded cards, and I am very pleased!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2008
    w00p :D
  • RobPetrulloRobPetrullo Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 30, 2008
    well at least thats good if you are ordering a large quantity, i have poor family members that order their prints on the 11th of december and have yet to receive them and we are right on the border, i think its a terrible shame, 20 dollars to ship canvas prints unmounted and no tracking number is pretty damn scary