Options

Orders that are not sent out

dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited December 18, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Today is the second time that I have a customer that smugmug has a not sent out order because of a problem this week. My order today is number 828320 I wish smugmug would contact me when there is a problem with an order. Twice my customer did not say a word about being contacted to correct the problem and then it is not delivered until its late and everyones freaking out. They say they never got the email from smugmug so I dont know and then they start calling
please advise me of a way to correct this
dbora

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Hello Debbie, my trail of notes says that we contacted your customer due to them not putting in a sufficient address. Then we emailed you, yesterday, with the same explanation. Then we emailed you a few times more since last night, regarding the status of this order and that it's being released, and expedited.

Are you receiving all the emails? Is there something more we can do?
  • Options
    dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Andy
    The same email problems happened with 2 different customers, I dont know if my customers are not getting the emails, they say they are not, I dont know about that and when I looked at the order today, smugmug said they could not verify the customers address and smugmug had already mailed photographs to my client previously so there should not have been a problem

but I was wondering if there is anyway that smugmug could email me when there is a problem with an order so that I can stay on top of it before it festers into a problem with the customer calling me over and over freaking out about the order not shipping

am I the only person experiencing this problem
    I know that the customers were using these photographs for christmas presents and they did not order soon enough to prevent last minute problems, but that is their own fault

any advice would be appreciated
    thanks andy
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    Hi Debbie,

We're really sorry about the dis-communication between the support heroes and your customers. We do try to keep pros in the loop, particularly when we anticipate that an order snag will affect them. We will do our best to keep you updated with issues but your customers are doing the right thing by contacting us directly. That saves a lot of middleman work on your part, and we do try our absolute best to resolve issues without causing you undue stress.

That said, thanks for understanding and being on top of things, and we will certainly try to update you pros as things progress. thumb.gif