FS: 40D, 70-200 2.8 IS, EF-s 10-22 (selling crop gear for 5d2)

baldiemebaldieme Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited February 4, 2009 in House of Canon
UPDATE:
For Sale: 4/8/09
Canon 40D w/ 5000 (+/-) actuations -- Just got it back from Canon not too long ago for a good ol cleaning and calibration. -- $650 SHIPPED comes with original accessories including box, battery, strap, warranty cards, cables and CD's.

Hey all - Since i havent been shooting recently, I'm taking the time to clear the way for a 5D2 so I'm selling my precious Canon crop gear! The only reason I'm selling the 70-200 2.8IS is because without selling it, I wont be able to afford the 5D2. I'll just have to live off my 24-70 and 50 1.8 for now.

For Sale:
Canon 40D w/ 5000 (+/-) actuations -- Just got it back from Canon not too long ago for a good ol cleaning and calibration. -- $650 comes with original accessories including box, battery, strap, warranty cards, cables and CD's.

SOLD!! Canon EF 70-200 2.8 IS -- Like New Condition -- Also just got it back from Canon where it was cleaned and calibrated. -- $1400 comes with original accessories including warranty card, unused case. This has been protected by a filter at all times.

SOLD!! Canon EF-s 10-22 -- This was a workhorse of mine and is still tack sharp. -- Also just got it back from Canon where it was cleaned and calibrated -- $550 No box or warranty card, but has a 6 month warranty from canon (don't ask me why they gave me the 6 month warranty for a clean/calibration.)

SOLD!! Canon BG-E2 w/ 2 batteries -- Off my 40D -- $125

Note: Prices do not reflect shipping and insurance.

Pics to come.

Edit 1/13/09 :: Pics added
Edit 1/13/09 :: Updated Price (Didn't mean to undercut the price.)
Edit 1/26/09 :: Note: Prices do not reflect shipping and insurance.
Edit 1/28/09 :: Updated item availability.

Comments