Options

Weekly Assignment #102: Outdoor Holiday Decor

2»

Comments

• Options
    kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2009
    My first assignment! I saw this a while ago, obviously, and headed to Hollywood Studios in Orlando with my tripod just for this. I'm just a slacker at posting. There are tons of lights and tons of people. I was lucky my tripod didn't get kicked over. It was actually my first time even using a tripod, I'm kinda proud! The earth in the picture was spinning so I tried to experiment with shutter speeds while I was out there, making me extra proud! The angel's wings were moving as well. I give myself and A for effort!thumb.gif

dsc0091pc2.jpg
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:
    My first assignment! I saw this a while ago, obviously, and headed to Hollywood Studios in Orlando with my tripod just for this. I'm just a slacker at posting. There are tons of lights and tons of people. I was lucky my tripod didn't get kicked over. It was actually my first time even using a tripod, I'm kinda proud! The earth in the picture was spinning so I tried to experiment with shutter speeds while I was out there, making me extra proud! The angel's wings were moving as well. I give myself and A for effort!thumb.gif
    Thank you, apreciate the efforts! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"