The Family Christmas Card Shot

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited December 23, 2008 in People
Got the kids down in the basement for the annual card shot. Most years we do a family shot, but my wife wanted the kids only this year.

The keeper:

And a couple out takes:

My son would kill me if he saw I posted this. Evidently its not cool for a 16 year old to wear a Santa hat:

Jump back!:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Smugmug friends. Thanks for all the help this year in my photo journey.

Z

It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2008
    Omg, I love the one where she's trying to peck him on the cheek - hilarious!

Nice shots. (And, of course, I'm just sitting here thinking how nice it must be to have real lights with more than 2w of output!!)
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2008
    divamum wrote:
    Omg, I love the one where she's trying to peck him on the cheek - hilarious!

Nice shots. (And, of course, I'm just sitting here thinking how nice it must be to have real lights with more than 2w of output!!)

Yes, as always the outtakes are better than the real ones!

I have some pretty funny shots goofing around and the staged ones are sometimes too tense.

I ask them to do goofy things to get real expressions sometimes.

Thanks,

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2008
    Great jobclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!