Options

5400 miles to Yosemite and back!! The Long Way!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited May 18, 2005
    Super shots PF thumb.gifthumb.gif

Geeze, Yosemite was only a small part of your US Tour. The other shots are really fine and those Zion shots got me ready to go again (as if I needed more motivation....lol).

I really enjoyed meeting your and your lovely wife clap.gif She spent some time with us Sun morning and she was just a joy to talk to. Hopefully, you'll be posting some of her shots too :):

I'll be looking for your bird pics over in N&W.

Steve

I have posted the bird images here Steve - http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=11645 :):
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    Great shots! Glad you stopped by at Kolob (and Vegas :) ). Did you hike the double arch alcove trail?
    Nate Grant: Living Legend
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2005
    mereimage wrote:
    Folks I've seen this and a few others printed ~13x19 on enhanced mat paper and they look terrific-Dgrin does not do them justice. He's not posted his best shots yet///.Mereimage

22062428-M.jpg

Mereimage asked me to post this image which I had showed to him in print form 12x15 inches on matte paper.

I continue to grow in my impression that images that look good on dgrin and images that look good in print are not always one and the same image. Not sure why this is the case quite yet..

22448632-L.jpg

• Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    Enjoyed your travelogue, and it was a dandy pony pic!
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2005
    lynnesite wrote:
    Enjoyed your travelogue, and it was a dandy pony pic!

Thank you Lynn. Coming from you, I truly appreciate that statement. I thought of you when I was shooting that pony.

• Options
    iluvhimiluvhim Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    pathfinder wrote:
    I have to give Ed Hughes credit for that one :):

Long exposures of flowing water can be pretty cool iloveyou.gif Thanks for your kind words.
    Sorry it took so long for me to respond back I have a new job working with 2 1/2-3 year olds and I get to chase 13-14 of them around Monday through Friday so needless to say in my free time I haven't really been on the computer!!! But even your other pictures are wonderful...the mountains and scenery, I love the rainbow one also.
    So, would you mind telling me what you do for a living and how you got to that point?! I am very curious b/c I want to be a photographer. Please...feel free to have a look at my work and let me know what you think! I love advice, if I did good or bad! Thank you!
  • Options
    grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,534 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2005
    Fern Spring
    Great shoots. Loved the Fern Spring picture!!

-Adam
    www.adamstravelphotography.com