SOLD: Canon 400/5.6L

SirfishalotSirfishalot Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited December 26, 2008 in House of Canon
Canon 400mm f.5.6L
Very Good condition, sharp copy of this great lens. Comes with original box, case, hood, front & rear caps. Date code is UK0406.

Asking $750 + shipping and paypal fees.
I have made a few purchases here on FM and have feedback on eBay under Sirfishalotz.
Please PM or email for inquiry.

91279781.jpg

91279782.jpg

91279785.jpg

91279786.jpg

I did recently notice what appears to be a small mark on the front element coating of the lens.

91281864.jpg

It doesn't affect image quality as can be seen in this example photo:

91281779.jpg

100% crop:
94306205.jpg

Thanks for looking,
JayT

Comments

• The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2008
    Can you show the exif info on these shots and possibly see a better picture of that mark.

Or if you can take a picture using it today with the exif showing I am interested.

Peace, gail
  • scottcolbathscottcolbath Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2008
    Can you show the exif info on these shots and possibly see a better picture of that mark.

Or if you can take a picture using it today with the exif showing I am interested.

Peace, gail

Gail, I don't know the seller, but I can say that the 400 F/5.6 is an excellent lens. I have one and love it. The price is excellent.

S.C.
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2008
    Gail, I don't know the seller, but I can say that the 400 F/5.6 is an excellent lens. I have one and love it. The price is excellent.

S.C.

Thanks Scott, Yea I know this is an awesome lens but wanted to be sure of the spot and that the lens is still taking great pictures. I do appreciate your input as I haven't purchased anything from anyone on the forum before.

Peace,gail