Options

angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
edited December 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've e-mailed twice today regarding: SM pro order #810027‏

I had a canvas issue Meghan had alerted me to...and I haven't heard back, nor recieved, nor...uh...anything else~~

No word....?.....

thanx tom
tom wise

Comments

• Options
    edited December 24, 2008
    ...---...
    The sad thing, besides not getting any word back on this CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT DID NOT ARRIVE, is that no one has even taken the time to say, they'd look into it.

Rechecking my e-mail I see this order was charged to me on the 1st of December 2008 and and e-mail sent to me that it had all shipped.

On the 15th is when Meghan wrote to me to tell me of my issue with the canvas...and then she assured me she'd take care of it.....as the SM heros' usually do!

And now...the silence~~

Resigned to not be able to give my gift, which I ordered in a timely manner, well ahead of time...I wait word.

...---... ...---... ...---...
    tom wise
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    Hi, we missed this on Dgrin - as the help desk is the place to get instant and never miss replies.... hold on pls
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2008
    Looks like we had to fix some severe cropping on this and then it looks like the lab got jammed up on the reprint on the 15th, after Meghan emailed you :( I'm really, really sorry that this happened. Meghan will reply to you again when we have shipping info on this.

The whole Canvas order is being done at no cost- I know this is small consolation vs. getting it before Christmas, I'm really, really sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2008
    Thank you for checking up on this! I hated I allowed this to go on so long.

It also shows how often I have problems with SM...I couldn't even tell I had a problem.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from 'SH' Meghan: sometime later.

Actually doing this thing at no cost is a huge symbolic offering.

Thanks again for taking care of this and ESPECIALLY: COMMUNICATING PRONTO!

Now, I gotta get back to work, Keepin ICU patients Alive~~tw
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited December 25, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Looks like we had to fix some severe cropping on this and then it looks like the lab got jammed up on the reprint on the 15th, after Meghan emailed you :( I'm really, really sorry that this happened. Meghan will reply to you again when we have shipping info on this.

The whole Canvas order is being done at no cost- I know this is small consolation vs. getting it before Christmas, I'm really, really sorry.
    Andy,

I meant to tell you apology accepted! A kind gesture for certain. But in truth, I don't think it was a human problem. I think it was more a system problem. Occasionally something is gonna slip thru the cracks.

That said, I think the issue started with me attempting to create a gift out of a photo that I did not want to crop, and this photo wasn't originally taken to crop is this manner. But, this gal deserved the best effort I could give it, on the photo she wanted! Meghan via EZP found an issue and suggested a solution and then the gears were further in motion for a system problem.

I do hope everyone at SM HQ has peaceful Holidays!

cheers, tom
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited December 25, 2008
    angevin1 wrote:
    I do hope everyone at SM HQ has peaceful Holidays!

cheers, tom
    And we hope the same for you :D