Options

Some pricing and order issues.

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited December 29, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hiya!

I don't know if I am goofing this all up so I am going to just say what I'm doing and let me know if its all just a User Error.

I have ordered some pictures for myself but I lost the email somewhere that told me what I had ordered! So I went onto my smugmug account and for the life of me I cannot figure out where to see what I ordered. I went into my sales and it lists me as never having any. Does that list photo's that I have ordered myself? Is there anywhere to find that? All sales to date are listed as 0 and I have probably ordered around 50 pictures myself.

Another thing was that I was in my friends house the other day and I noticed some photo's on her wall that were ones I had made. She said that she ordered them off of my site and I was suprised that I never knew it. I went online and it said that I still had 0 sales to date. I am still unsure as to where I would find that. I looked under Pro in the contol panel and it told me :

Sales to date: 0 | Profit to date (est.): $0.00 USD | Unpaid profit to date (est.): $0.00 USD | Sales details

So just curious if I am missing something as far as where that would be located or if I am just doing something wrong. :)

Thanks!

Kelsey

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2008
    I resent your order conf email :D

We don't track "at cost" sales - you'll need to keep those emails, or write to our help desk and we will help you.

The pic your friend has, link me to it so I can check your pricing.
  • Options
    PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2008
    Thanks a ton Andy. And on Christmas Even!! You guys are awesome.

I don't remember the photo she has so I'll have to go back over there sometime hehe. But the at cost no tracking makes sense. I think I may have not changed the prices for my photo's when she ordered them so that makes sense. She probably ordered them at cost as well. Thank you very much!

Kelsey
  • Options
    DanoDano Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2008
    Add a penny to all your prices and it should track them from now on.