Options

My Bill's Trials and Tribulations (?)

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited May 23, 2005 in Holy Macro
He has his share doesn't he. I think this was one fine dog. I don't think Bill knew what to think, except it appears the dog was in his space. g

22218706-L.jpg

Bill, he does have a friend. Merry Chapel. She is his favorite, it is a bit obvious. I think it is out of control, she is now walking like he does.

22218711-L.jpg

The Four Step and The Two Step, all together now..........
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2005
    Both are great shots Ginger, but I think I like that second one best. Shows just how much our pets come to be just like us. Superbthumb.gif

Gator
  • Options
    SallySally Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2005
    Bill & MC
    I like the second photo too.
    Sally
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2005
    Thanks, yes, I agree on that second one. And it is growing on me, too. It is a butt shot, but, the Butts........nah.

It is reminding me now of the Andy Griffith show lead in, wasn't it. Where Opie is walking with his fishing pole, next to Andy and walking just like Andy.

(It kind of hurts as that is my dog, and bill adores her. Well, it does give me an extra set of hands with which to get my dogs petted. Skye, the older dog, he is asking for more and more attention lately, such as I have to give away from the PC)

I "knew" I was taking that shot, but I certainly didn't know it was going to be a keeper, at the time. That is why I shoot so much and my editing is so important. And that is computer time.

Thank you all who looked and commented. It was a good day. Raining over there right now.

g
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2005
    Good Lord, are you MY Sally?????

Hey you all...........that might be my sally from Maine, a newbie to the dgrin posting.

But a good photographer in her own right, though she is busy doing other things, mostly, right now.

I might be wrong, I feel like an idiot, but I do know a Sally from Maine, who did alot of photography for years, who joined dGrin at my invitation. I didn't check the personal info before I started this post.

Sally?
    If it is the wrong sally I will delete this, but whoever you are, thanks for the comment.

g

That is MY Sally!!!! wave.gif
  • Options
    revjerirevjeri Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 16, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Good Lord, are you MY Sally?????

Hey you all...........that might be my sally from Maine, a newbie to the dgrin posting.

But a good photographer in her own right, though she is busy doing other things, mostly, right now.

I might be wrong, I feel like an idiot, but I do know a Sally from Maine, who did alot of photography for years, who joined dGrin at my invitation. I didn't check the personal info before I started this post.

Sally?
    If it is the wrong sally I will delete this, but whoever you are, thanks for the comment.

g

That is MY Sally!!!! wave.gif
    icon10.gificon10.gificon10.gif Hi, GingerGirl! Great photos, as usual.

+Jeri
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2005
    That is MY Jeri.........I am having a real run. Thank you, Jeri. She is a New Zealander from the states, by way of Kansas, and a reverend to boot.

We all own Corgis, dogs.

Gosh, guys............thanks for the comments.

gingerclap.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gif

1drink.gif
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2005
    That second one is just right! Good story there about the relationship between people and their pets.thumb.gif

Susan
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2005
    Ginge, I really like that second shot rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2005
    Way to go Ginger!
    Congrats on having not one but two buddies join Dgrin! You will all have lots more fun with that kind of support system in place!clap.gif
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2005
    Hi Ginger,

This is my first "reply" post since getting back from my vacation. I just had to look in on what you've been doing. Love that second shot. It's a keeper.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog