Found: Tamron 17-50 F2.8 Canon Mount

AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited January 3, 2009 in House of Canon
Looking for a like new Canon mount Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 lens. Would like for it to be a USA model sorry no gray market. Also would like to see pictures of lens and sample shots at F2.8, F8 and F16

Thank you
Ray Still

Comments

• lakewebdlakewebd Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    Looking for a like new Canon mount Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 lens. Would like for it to be a USA model sorry no gray market. Also would like to see pictures of lens and sample shots at F2.8, F8 and F16

Thank you
    Ray Still

Hi Ray,

I have that lens and just wanted to tell you it's a great lens, it's better then the 28-75 f2.8. I don't want to sell it, just wanted to tell you it's worth the money spent.
  • AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    lakewebd wrote:
    Hi Ray,

I have that lens and just wanted to tell you it's a great lens, it's better then the 28-75 f2.8. I don't want to sell it, just wanted to tell you it's worth the money spent.

Thank you for the positive feedback on the 17-50. I found one on the FM forum and its on it's way should be set at wide now with a Tokina 11-16 and the Tamron 17-50

Ray Still
  • lakewebdlakewebd Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Thank you for the positive feedback on the 17-50. I found one on the FM forum and its on it's way should be set at wide now with a Tokina 11-16 and the Tamron 17-50

Ray Still

Glad you found the lens you wanted, I'm going to research the Tokina 11-16 I could use a little more wide angle for my 50D