Pricing and Gallery Change

BuffaloInFlamesBuffaloInFlames Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited December 30, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just signed up and am loving this so far! But I have a question. I am setting the prices for each individual picture (I have my reasons!). If I move a picture to a different gallery, will the pricing I set individually stay the way I set it? Or do I have to go and reset it?

John

Comments

• zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2008
    Hi John,

If you have a photo that is individually priced and you then move it to another gallery the pricing moves with it. So it sounds like this is the answer you were hoping for :)

Happy Holidays
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • BuffaloInFlamesBuffaloInFlames Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited December 29, 2008
    zacHer0 wrote:
    Hi John,

If you have a photo that is individually priced and you then move it to another gallery the pricing moves with it. So it sounds like this is the answer you were hoping for :)

Happy Holidays

Yes, thank you. Does that also work when everything is priced bulk in a Gallery and one of the Gallery's pictures is moved?
  • zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2008
    Yes, thank you. Does that also work when everything is priced bulk in a Gallery and one of the Gallery's pictures is moved?
    Sorry John, I don't think it would work this way.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2008
    Set your portfolio prices to your most common base prices then if anything is
    moved or created and you forget to set the image or gallery price at least
    you'll not sell at the default price.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog