SOLD: Canon 30D $425, Los Angeles Area Preferred.

Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
edited January 10, 2009 in House of Canon
Sorry for the repost, but the buyer for the body backed out. So I'm listing the body only. I'm looking for a local buyer in the Los Angeles Area but if it doesn't sell, I'll ship it.

Moved up to a Canon 5D and finding that I am not really using the 30D which I kept for a back up camera.

It's very clean has about 21K actuations (rated for 100,000), it got service for a stuck shutter button a while ago by Canon (I hear that this is a common problem with these, so it's out of the way).

Very clean, a light scuff on the top LCD screen if you look at it hard in just the right light.

Comes with box, all the wrappings, paper, cords, unused camera strap, CD's, cap for the lens mount, and recharger. Basically, if it came when new, I've kept it. It would make a nice camera for anyone who wants to upgrade from a point and shoot or a Canon Rebel series to a more serious camera or if you are tired of changing lenses and want a back up camera yourself.

The EOS 30D features

* 8.2 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor
* 5 fps and 30 large JPEG frame burst
* 2.5”, 230K pixel, 170º wide viewing angle LCD screen
* Picture Style image processing parameters
* Spot metering and High Precision 9-point AF system
* DIGIC II image processor with 0.15 sec start-up time
* Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software
* 100,000 cycle shutter durability and rugged magnesium alloy body
* Simultaneous RAW and JPEG recording
* Wide 100-3200 ISO range
* E-TTL II Flash
* PictBridge compatibility
* Complete compatibility with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
* USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Video Out connectivity
444008761_tMiCi-M.jpg
444009758_FUawB-M.jpg
444010105_qw2jK-M.jpg
444009870_jDdrL-L.jpg
444009114_2rXDC-M.jpg
444010034_XYvjW-M.jpg

Comments