Options

Fine art prints matted???

danxtdanxt Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited December 31, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi,
I just converted to a pro site and I'm putting together a series of fine art prints I want to offer to my customers. I'm only going to offer sizes 8x10,11x14,16x20. Maybe a few other sizes, no more than 5 sizes total. I would like to offer them matted. I can't find anything on the smugmug or Ezprint site that addresses this. Are there smugmug prices that offer matted prints?
Cheers,
Dan

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2008
    danxt wrote:
    Hi,
    I just converted to a pro site and I'm putting together a series of fine art prints I want to offer to my customers. I'm only going to offer sizes 8x10,11x14,16x20. Maybe a few other sizes, no more than 5 sizes total. I would like to offer them matted. I can't find anything on the smugmug or Ezprint site that addresses this. Are there smugmug prices that offer matted prints?
    Cheers,
    Dan
    Enter a Zero in every size/finish you do not want to offer and they won't show in the cart.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 31, 2008
    Matted Prints
    Thanks for the reply Allen. Your answer will help with listing prices. Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear with my question. I need to know if smugmug or their printers will mat prints for me and @ what cost? I need to send my customers matted prints.

Cheers,
    Dan
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2008
    We don't have matting, I'm very sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 31, 2008
    Matted Prints
    Thanks for the prompt reply Andy. I'll figure something out. Still love smugmug! David ( Wolf Snap) is customizing my site. Looking forward to having it completed and up soon.

Cheers,
    Dan
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2008
    i would like to put in a good word for www.framedestination.com
    very nice people...
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited December 31, 2008
    Matted Prints
    Thanks for the Info. I'll give it a good look.
    Cheers,
    Dan