WTB: WOW...40D's are rare!!!!

remerremer Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited January 3, 2009 in House of Canon
Either everyone is holding onto their beloved 40d's or I'm looking in the wrong place! :dunno Have also tried 2 other forums. Am wanting to buy a 40d in excellent condition with or w/o a lens. Surely someone just splurged for a new camera and has a 40d just begging to be sold to a gal that would take awesome care of it!!!! PLEASE contact me if you do!

Ohcello I sent you another pm.

Comments

• ohcelloohcello Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2009
    pm replied
    pm replied
    remer wrote:
    Either everyone is holding onto their beloved 40d's or I'm looking in the wrong place! ne_nau.gif Have also tried 2 other forums. Am wanting to buy a 40d in excellent condition with or w/o a lens. Surely someone just splurged for a new camera and has a 40d just begging to be sold to a gal that would take awesome care of it!!!! PLEASE contact me if you do!

• AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    remer wrote:
    Either everyone is holding onto their beloved 40d's or I'm looking in the wrong place! ne_nau.gif Have also tried 2 other forums. Am wanting to buy a 40d in excellent condition with or w/o a lens. Surely someone just splurged for a new camera and has a 40d just begging to be sold to a gal that would take awesome care of it!!!! PLEASE contact me if you do!

I have seen a couple on other sites photo-on-the.net had a couple and FM has one the link is below

Ray Still

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/723777