Autum Revisit

PhotopaddlerPhotopaddler Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
edited January 2, 2009 in Landscapes
Last summer I had about 6 days of from June into the Fall because of my 2 jobs a kayak guide and EMT. I decided to take a 2 day "vacation" ad head up to northern Maine for some folliage pics. the weather didn't coopeate and it rained the whole time!:cry My friend and I continued with our hiking and touring plans. I think I got some good stuff, let me know what you think.

417539444_umtqk-L-2.jpg

433593881_ZDJnV-L.jpg

417545762_HyNNj-L-2.jpg

433594256_k6EBp-L.jpg

433594602_tyxz6-L.jpg

Of course the weather broke just as we had to leave. I took this shot of Mt. Katahdin which was hiding in the clouds as usual.

417547479_Q9M7e-L-2.jpg

Comments

• NorthernFocusNorthernFocus Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    I'd say ya done good thumb.gif All nice shots but that first waterfall image is a winner clap.gif
    Dan

My Photo Gallery:Northern Focus Photography
    I wish I was half the man that my dog thinks I am...
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    You definitely got some good stuff.
    Growing with Dgrin

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    #3 & 4 really grab me. #4 looks like a wonderful place to take a dip on a hot summer day. I've been camping up in the Maine North Woods several times. It certainly is a beautiful part of the country.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • PhotopaddlerPhotopaddler Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    Thank you all for the comments. I went back up north on Nov. 1 to try to gat a shot of the mountain. this is the best I got that day. Some people believe that Mt. Katahdin doesn't really exist because they have never seen it, I still don't have a shot with the whole mountain visible.
    429741104_v4YUA-L.jpg