Big Brother

mycapturesmycaptures Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited January 3, 2009 in People
This little guy is the big brother to the twins I did a shoot with. I couldn't resist taking some portraits of him. Such a sweetie. I would love to hear your C&C.

447048961_Uatyi-M.jpg
Shilowe, getting my masters in psychology,
photographing mommy to Rayne (5) and Quinlan (baby boy) and wife to Dave.:photo

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    Cute! thumb.gif If I was to change anything, it would be the chair. I like the tonality, the lines on the shrunk (?) and his blue eyes, for sure. Thanks for sharing.
    Growing with Dgrin

• mycapturesmycaptures Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    leaforte wrote:
    Cute! thumb.gif If I was to change anything, it would be the chair. I like the tonality, the lines on the shrunk (?) and his blue eyes, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Could you elaborate on changing the chair..do you mean you would not have the chair in the pic or that the tone is off or something with the chair? Thanks!
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    leaforte wrote:
    I would get rid of the piece behind the chair. keep the chair, keep it simple. the piece in the background detracts from the simplicity and the sweetness of the child.
  • mycapturesmycaptures Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    sara505 wrote:
    I would get rid of the piece behind the chair. keep the chair, keep it simple. the piece in the background detracts from the simplicity and the sweetness of the child.

I think I agree with you on that one. I loved the chair. I was actually on my way out..had the camera packed up and ready when I saw the chair and HAD to get a pic with it. So it was a on the fly set up. I may have to go back and try it with just the chair :)
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    great series here! :ivar
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited January 3, 2009
    roentarre wrote:
    great series here! :ivar

Series?
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    mycaptures wrote:
    Could you elaborate on changing the chair..do you mean you would not have the chair in the pic or that the tone is off or something with the chair? Thanks!

I feel the boy is just sort of lost in the color of the chair, considering his outfit.
    Growing with Dgrin