Music injection. ( help me here )

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited January 4, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I am working on photos that reprecent ME. I live through music and think of it all the time. I am an adict!

I play records somtimes ( dj:ing on vinyl ) i carry my ipod with me all the time, when im infront of the computer its music. I go to as many parties and giggs that i can ( electronic dance music ) i post in many music forums. I talk music with my friends. I live my life from 140-230 BPM!

I took these photos yester day, and processed them today.

Now i can´t descide wich one to go with. I like the dark hand and the ipod playing and uplifting trance mix recorded by me. But still..Give me opinions plz :D:D

447294223_CUGSY-XL.jpg

447293204_yhebj-XL.jpg

3. ( my fave ) I think :D:D

447294763_5pnKj-XL.jpg

Critique is very much welcome here. I can take it!

Comments

• ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Come on!!! I know there is good thoughts out there!
  • dreamcometruedreamcometrue Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I like the second shot best. It has the strongest impact if you are truley trying to present "music injection", by the placement on the forarm, also with the picture having the gritty effect. Nice job:D
    Artistic Design Photography LLC
    http://www.adesignphotography.com
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    #2 for sure..it looks more like an IV.
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Thanx for putting me in the right way here..I think 2 is the best myself at this point :D
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I like the composition of #2, but the color treatment of #1.

Caroline
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    It is the first one for me, but if you were looking for that intravenous sort of theme how about sticking the headphone jack under the watch or in the crease of your elbow to make it look like you are really plugged into you??

I hate the third as I hate iPods with a passion (I like MP3 players) but that just me headscratch.gif

Tim
  • Shootin1stShootin1st Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I like the second shot best. It has the strongest impact if you are truley trying to present "music injection", by the placement on the forarm, also with the picture having the gritty effect. Nice job:D

15524779-Ti.gif

or, change the music selection on #3
    Constructive Criticism Welcome!
    All photos are Copyrighted and Registered. Please don't use without permission.

5DSR 16-35 2.8L III 24-70 2.8L II 70-200 2.8L IS II
  • Digital IllusionsDigital Illusions Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    I like number 2. however i would suggest some photoshopping on the headphone jack. i think the photo would have a greater impact if it were edited so that the jack appeared as if it were half way inside the arm like an IV needle injection. thumb.gif
    Brian C. Gailey, Owner / Operator
    Digital Illusions Photography & Design
    1764 Shawna Ct, Klamath Falls OR, 97603
    Email | Website | Blog | Facebook | MySpace |Newsletter | Subscribe

"The Race is long but in the end it is only with yourself" ~Unknown