Big Brother II

mycapturesmycaptures Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited January 4, 2009 in People
Here's a different pose I did with the brother of the twins I did a shoot with. C&C?

447508843_PjsqU-M.jpg
Shilowe, getting my masters in psychology,
photographing mommy to Rayne (5) and Quinlan (baby boy) and wife to Dave.:photo

Comments

• ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I think it's a really cute pose... my main suggestion would be tone down the exposure. The whites seem a bit too white and over blasted, and it almost blends him in w/ the wall a tad. Other than that I think it's adorable :)
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Very nice art there! I love it!:ivar
  • BenjerBenjer Registered Users Posts: 275 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    mycaptures wrote:
    Here's a different pose I did with the brother of the twins I did a shoot with. C&C

You have a really fantastic capture with this one, and a sweet subject. I like the high key lighting here and I think the exposure is fine. I would tighten up the shot more so that he fills the frame, and eliminate the floor. (The contrast of the wood floor is great in the shot with the chair, though.) Also the chair rail going "through" his head detracts a bit. (Having the boy and the wall together on the same focal plane fuses the figure and ground too much, imo.) Perhaps try bringing him away from the wall and shoot with a shallower DOF to blur out the background slightly. That way the wall detail still adds interest while emphasizing your subject.

[edit]
    Nikon D300, 17-35, 24-70, 70-200, 105 Macro, Tokina 11-16, Lensbaby, iPhone!