ch38: ineligibles

adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
edited May 18, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
these two were taken a year ago, otherwise I would have entered one, cos current inspiration levels are way down and I just couldn't get it together for the 'one' challenge. I obviously still wouldn't have won though :cry .

Summer on the beach in NZ :rofl

80a-Beach.jpg

Once you went off-shore the weather cleared up.
I'm proud of this shot cos my Sony P1 had a shutter lag of around 0.5sec (on top of the 1.5sec it took to focus).

74-Dolphin.jpg
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Adrian
my stuff is here.....

Comments

• RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2005
    Very nice pics, though I'm not sure whether the second would be weather related, but whether that means anything in how it relates to the weather is just my opinion which may not weather the storm of protest as to whether it would have qualified as a weather related picture or not!:D

RM
    http://roadrunes.com
    "It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    ch38 not ch39
    RM
    I'd though of these for the 'one' challenge, but now you mention it the first one is kinda weather related.
    RocketMan wrote:
    Very nice pics, though I'm not sure whether the second would be weather related, but whether that means anything in how it relates to the weather is just my opinion which may not weather the storm of protest as to whether it would have qualified as a weather related picture or not!:D

RM
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • melmel Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    I LOVE that second shot! I actually gasped when I saw it. (Made the spouse wonder what part of the internet I was surfing...)
    Would have been a winner for last challenge. Nice work! thumb.gif