Following my nephew in the snow

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited January 3, 2009 in People
Messing around in Worcester, Mass. with my nephew and his camera and my own! Get them while they are young!

447552527_ZVs4C-L.jpg

447553393_HCEP3-L.jpg

447552450_sh95j-L.jpg

447552304_yFBNc-L.jpg

447553080_WthZQ-L.jpg

447552852_SD7iL-L.jpg

447552692_N6UdC-L.jpg

447554805_uoEUy-L.jpg

Snowman building!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Ted,

I think there's something wrong with your new 5D Mkll. I see a bunch of white stuff in your pics. Mine doesn't show any of that down here in Texas rolleyes1.gif

Enjoy your new camera thumb.gif
    Randy
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Ted,

I think there's something wrong with your new 5D Mkll. I see a bunch of white stuff in your pics. Mine doesn't show any of that down here in Texas rolleyes1.gif

Enjoy your new camera thumb.gif

Also, there's a strange article of clothing on the boy- that puffy thing? Haven't seen those in Texas either.

Really cute photos. I get jealous of you people who get snow, but I know I'd be sick of it after a week.

Caroline
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Haha my nephew was bundled up in similar apparel and similar white stuff surrounded him...however I had put the camera away by the time we went outside with him, so all my 5D2 nephew pictures are inside. I can't wait to upload some of the videos. One of the cutest nephew video clips I took was him trying to wake up my husband and he kept saying "night night" over and over again while trying to wake him up. It's really adorable.

Anyhoo, cute pictures of your nephew! Nephews + 5D2's are a good mix :)
  • scottVscottV Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    great shots, really like the style.
  • roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    coooool shots
  • TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Pepper pepper pepper look at all that pepper! Ted #2 FTW!!! Love the set, can't complain about any of these. The vigenneting works well, IMHO. Great job!

Now that I think about it. This one qualifies for the New DSS. I'd enter it. Just an FYI. ;-) Call it 'Prospect' or somehing along the lines of a future photographer. YAY!

He is really chimping hard BTW. Laughing.gif.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
    It's all about the moment...
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Thanks all! I think I got the strange white dots!! eek7.gif Not just black dots, but for our Texan viewers, White dots!! :D Well NJ too, we hardly get snow nowadays.

Nephews are great victims for practice shoots! I agree! Although he wanted to use the 5D2 and me to use his PnS. eek7.gifscratch Ummm...I don't think so!

I should try the video mode sometime!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com