The Slightest Moment

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited January 3, 2009 in Landscapes
480-moment-8x10-r9268.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• scottVscottV Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    intriguing, but it's hurting my brain trying to figure it out..is it a reflection flipped upside-down?.. or a long exposure in wind?
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I keep wanting to grab my glasses. I think you meant "movement," right? But once you've entered the title to a post, it can't be changed. I've tried before, but haven't been able to do it.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    I meant 'moment.' A common occurance, Canada geese taking a break, but in an uncommon location, a desert oasis pond where the next closest 'swimmable' body of water is about 100 miles away. Being somewhat strange visitors to the oasis, I felt I could best express that to my target audience by using a small aperture and slower shutter speed. There is a play on the expected word, 'movement' and with inverting the image there is a nice 'impressionistic' effect that will make a large print worth studying. Not an important moment, but a slight moment, one worth noting.
    Anybody can do it.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Yes, I like it...I just can't look at it for too long...and I knew this was an oasis... considering your shots are in the desert! :D