FS: Brand new Canon 18-200 IS NEVER USED

tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited January 5, 2009 in House of Canon
((((((SOLD))))))I am new here but have huge feedback on FM forum under the same name. But I ordered the Canon 18-200 Is and while being shipped to me I bought a Canon 24-70 so now I have to sell this. I could send it back but I need the money sooner than it takes for a credit to pay for the 24-70. This lens just came today never opened the lens box. Comes with everything as new including the sales slip.

Sorry I have been asked for possible trades but I must sell to pay for the 24-70 I just bought. I really don't want to sell this lens but it's a must

My price is $490 shipped OK I WAS GOING TO BE FIRM ON THIS PRICE BUT HERE IS A ONE TIME PRICE DROP NEW price is:clap :clap $480 :clap shipped to your door

Thank you
Mike

Comments

• Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    I am new here but have huge feedback on FM forum under the same name. But I ordered the Canon 18-200 Is and while being shipped to me I bought a Canon 24-70 so now I have to sell this. I could send it back but I need the money sooner than it takes for a credit to pay for the 24-70. This lens just came today never opened the lens box. Comes with everything as new including the sales slip.

My price is $490 shipped

Thank you
    Mike

I can vouch for Mike, who I believe has the most positive feedbacks of any Fm'r with 0 negatives!
  • JonWJonW Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Agree
    Tom Abbott wrote:
    I can vouch for Mike, who I believe has the most positive feedbacks of any Fm'r with 0 negatives!

I second what Tom said. You will not find a more honest and nice guy to deal with than Mike !
  • scottcolbathscottcolbath Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    This is an EF-S lens, correct?

S.C.
  • tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    This is an EF-S lens, correct?

S.C.

Yes it is the EF-S

And thank for the positive FB from my FM. I had no idea of this site until last night

Mike
  • TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    I can definitely vouch for Mike as well. He's the best lens peddler that I know of on FM. I think that Canon has a ship that passes through his house on the way over from Japan.
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
    Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex
  • tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    TaDa wrote:
    I can definitely vouch for Mike as well. He's the best lens peddler that I know of on FM. I think that Canon has a ship that passes through his house on the way over from Japan.

Canon and B&H and few others just love me when I call them they say sirthumb.gif