Old Chapel PS

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited January 5, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
This is my VERY first time using Photoshop, layers and the multiplying technique. The tutorial was called Dreamy.. making a photo look like a dream. Azzaro you recommended I used photoshop to the inside of the old chapel. Since this is my first time using photoshop I was extremly happy that I actually did it! :clap Here is the before and after. (A little to dark?) Even if it doesn't look better lie to me haha just kidding.. tell me the truth.
chapel1-1.jpg
PSchapel.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    HEY....I like the effortthumb.gif..... Here is what I think......Level the picture, then crop out the wood on the left side ..... Then add a little contrast to the first pic.

If you like I can show you what I think it should look like...... azzaro
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    HEY....I like the effortthumb.gif..... Here is what I think......Level the picture, then crop out the wood on the left side ..... Then add a little contrast to the first pic.

If you like I can show you what I think it should look like...... azzaro

Yea! I'd love to see what you think it should look like clap.gif
    Courtney
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    This would be my take on it......I doubt that it is worth thisclap.gif
    When I first saw it I thought it was a nice pic.

449479034_EiwJP-L.jpg
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    This is my VERY first time using Photoshop, layers and the multiplying technique. The tutorial was called Dreamy.. making a photo look like a dream. Azzaro you recommended I used photoshop to the inside of the old chapel. Since this is my first time using photoshop I was extremly happy that I actually did it! clap.gif Here is the before and after. (A little to dark?) Even if it doesn't look better lie to me haha just kidding.. tell me the truth.

Courtney: welcome to the world of digital processing! Keep experimenting. Read tutorials. Watch video tutorials. Read books on PS processing. It takes time. You'll get the hang of it after a while.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    This would be my take on it......I doubt that it is worth thisclap.gif
    When I first saw it I thought it was a nice pic.

449479034_EiwJP-L.jpg
    I really like it! the detail of the "oldness" of the whole thing! Thanks!
    Courtney