• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Jeroen wrote:
    darth vader
    Darn, you got me :-) rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    N I K O L A I :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OH GREAT HELMUT ONE....."you didn't see me playing with my dolls, did you" rolleyes1.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • BenjerBenjer Registered Users Posts: 275 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Swartzy wrote:
    N I K O L A I :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OH GREAT HELMUT ONE....."you didn't see me playing with my dolls, did you" rolleyes1.gif

I DO NOT play with dolls!!! Really! They're...they're...ACTION FIGURES!!! Anyone who says otherwise is looking to get clobbered! :rambo

416579931_TreEa-M.jpg

(sorry, had to share :D )

Great shot, Jeroen, by the way. Would love to know what the Dark Lord and the civilian were talking about!
    Nikon D300, 17-35, 24-70, 70-200, 105 Macro, Tokina 11-16, Lensbaby, iPhone!
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    That reminds me of a time when my boys were younger and Darth Vader was at the store. We got our picture taken with him. I was standing next to him and when the photographer was done taking the picture and we were about to walk off Darth Vader grabbed my behind ... didn't tell my husband until a couple years later.

Hmmm, that wasn't you was it Nik? ...rolleyes1.gif
    LadyTX
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    ladytx wrote:
    That reminds me of a time when my boys were younger and Darth Vader was at the store. We got our picture taken with him. I was standing next to him and when the photographer was done taking the picture and we were about to walk off Darth Vader grabbed my behind ... didn't tell my husband until a couple years later.

Yea..that was Nik alright :D:D:D
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    ladytx wrote:

Oh, you mean it was *you*? eek7.gif Darn, I was hoping to get your phone number, but you R.U.N.O.F.F.T. ne_nau.gif
    rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Oh, you mean it was *you*? eek7.gif Darn, I was hoping to get your phone number, but you R.U.N.O.F.F.T. ne_nau.gif
    rolleyes1.gif

Well sorry for the missed opportunity but thought it best to keep moving. Didn't want a scene in the toy store in front of all the kids with hubby and Darth Vader! Will say that it sure 'nuff caught me by surprise ... mwink.gif
    LadyTX
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    ladytx wrote:

whoohoo! must have felt like the force was with you then eek7.gifDmwink.gifrofl

would you have changed your mind if he'd pulled out his laser? he does marvellous things with that!! eek7.gifeek7.gifeek7.gifeek7.gifeek7.gif

otoh isn't he a bit of a sithy?mwink.gifmwink.gifmwink.gifrolleyes1.gifiloveyou.gif
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix