J KaceyJ Kacey Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited January 10, 2009 in People
C&C Welcome. Been working on some different post processing. No plugins all CS2
Wondering likes.... Dislikes ?

449593609_giTPn-XL.jpg

Comments

• Morris On LocationMorris On Location Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    i really like it.. it all works very well together for me..some small but grat things you did well...the little one looking at you directly (this can be like pulling teeth)...the little ones pants aren't all pulled up (an unfortunately situation in most babies pictures where they are being held)..great job...
  • Tim KamppinenTim Kamppinen Registered Users Posts: 816 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    I like the high contrast-but-soft look, very nice. The faces look slightly overexposed with some blown-out hightlights, though. Might be what you were going for... not my thing though. Other than that, it's a good look.
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    Its a nice look. Id personally like to see a bit more of the truck. We only have a steering wheel to identify it as a vehicle. The one thing I don't particularly like is her shoes. I find them to be a strong distraction. Its possible you could either tone down the contrast of the pattern....or do away with it altogether in processing. Of course....the young lady pictured might not like that.....we all know how gals feel about their shoes!
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    The whole image is a bit quirky. Including the shoes. Why lose that for normalcy? The "orthodox" has to be taught its place, and it's not everywhere.
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • J KaceyJ Kacey Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback everyone...
    I've found some people like this type of processing some don't